Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Utah family Photographer {Lloyd Christmas Session}

Check out the cuteness! I still can't get over the giant cookies! I love them :). They made my "cookie and milk" idea just that more adorable. I'm hoping someone else will bring along a gigantic cookie to their session as well. I photographed these this past Sunday and I'm finishing them up tonight. I think I'm finally getting caught up from the fall rush. Editing time will hopefully be much faster in the next few weeks. I'm also looking forward to photographing more Christmas sessions this Saturday. I'm having my Christmas Mini Sessions with Santa.. I will be posting them soon! To see more of the fun Lloyd family, click here. 
















No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP