Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Utah Wedding Photographer {John and Nicole}

When I take on a wedding I talk to the couple by text, phone, emails and in person. I consider them "my couple" and do my best to answer any questions they have. I tell them about my past experiences with weddings (you know what works and what not so much), and give them information about everything I've observed while photographing weddings. It always makes me kind of sad when the wedding day is over. I'm sad that I won't be chatting with Nicole as often anymore! I really enjoyed getting to know her and John! Photographing their beautiful day was just an added bonus! It turns out John and Nicole go to our church! So this time around there is hope I will see them both again. Congratulations you two! You are perfect together and I wish you both a lifetime of happiness.. PS.. Nicole you can still text me!! :)





























No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP