Saturday, March 9, 2013

Utah child photographer {My loves}

If you haven't noticed, I've become a lot more personal with my photo blog in the last few weeks. I got to thinking about all the very personal moments that my amazing clients share with me on a regular basis. Weddings, births, newborns, kids, families - it's amazing! And if you can share such precious times with me, I can share a bit here and there to. So I'm going to be posting more of my own family and children. These are my three kiddo's. Daxon is my oldest (he just turned 10 last week - see mushy posts below). Rykie is my middle child. I call him my oreo because he's the sweet stuff in the middle. Zaylee Sue is my baby girl. I photograph them every time I do Mini Sessions. I just have not always shared their photos in the past. From now on, I will share them along with yours. I love these three more than anything. I honestly feel like the luckiest person alive to have them in my life (I wonder if every mom feels this way?). They inspire me and teach me new things each and every day. I am truly blessed (and then some).. Yes, I am a mushy mom who loves her kids :)!









No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP