Thursday, March 7, 2013

Utah Child Photographer {Brooklyn and Payton}

If you've seen my mini sessions than you've seen little Brooklyn and Payton before. What you haven't seen is how scared baby Payton is to have her photo taken. Basically if she's out of Mama's arms during a session, she's crying. Is it horrible that I think she's still cute when she's sad? Seriously though, the big tears and pouty lips are the sweetest! This time around I'm keeping some of her sad shots. I like them and someday she probably will to. After all it's no secret that I was afraid of the camera myself as a child (in fact I sort of still am he ha).















2 comments:

Mike Ketcham said...

Its a great thing she as Brookie as a great older sister. Those two are do much fun!

Mike Ketcham said...

Its a great thing she as Brookie as a great older sister. Those two are do much fun!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP