Saturday, February 23, 2013

Utah Photographer {Easter Mini Sessions!}


Today was the first day of Easter Mini Sessions! I photographed from morning until evening... and I had a blast!! Thank you to everyone who braved the horrible blizzard to come out and have your photos taken! I have the best clients ever (and the cutest to)!! I literally chose a few at random to share tonight. I am so very sorry if you don't see your child's sneak peek here yet. It was all I could do to get a few up tonight before heading to bed. Wrangling bunnies is tiresome lol.. I'm off to bed and looking forward to doing it all again tomorrow! I will post more sneak peeks very soon! Check back here to see more!



























1 comment:

Nicki said...

You definitely got some cuties and I can only imagine that bunnies are a challenge to wrangle.

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP