Wednesday, February 6, 2013

{Utah Baby Photographer} Guess who's one?


Do you remember sweet newborn baby Annie?



Well guess what? She just turned a year old! Oh my goodness that year went by fast! I knew she was going to be spunky and full of personality (it's the tongue that gave it away), but look how adorable she is as a toddler! 












Oh my I could photograph her all day! Love her sweet smile, cuteness and that fun personality! 





Annie's Mama brought this mirror along for her session. I loved it so much, I had to have one. It took me two stores but I found it. Looking forward to trying out this setup again some time.  


To view more of Annie's photos check out her album on my facebook page by clicking here! 

No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP