Saturday, December 1, 2012

Ornament Template {$16.99}


This is the template...


Here is an example...


This listing is for one high resolution edited image of a Christmas Ornament template so that you may create your own Christmas Ornament images (as seen above).


Your resolution image will be emailed to the paypal email address that is assosiated with your papal account used to purchase the template (please allow up to 24 hours although I will try my best to get them out sooner). Also remember to check your spam folders if you don't see it!

Only the one High Resolution Image will be sent. By purchasing you agree that you understand your own editing program (photoshop, elements, or ect..) enough to use this template without any assistance (masking, cloning tool). I don't have a tutorial. If the demand gets high enough, I will create one :).

By purchasing you agree to NOT share the high resolution edited image in any way.

After your order has been placed, there are no refunds.

Have fun creating beautiful Christmas ornaments! I would love to see what you come up with! Please post some on my facebook page and or tag me in them! Thank you so much!!

http://www.facebook.com/AMomentsReflectionPhotography?ref=hl#


You may pay by paypal, My email address is suzy3175@gmail.com

NO REFUNDS ~ THIS IS A DIGITAL FILE THAT I CAN NOT HAVE RETURNED ONCE SENT TO YOU. THANK YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING.

No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP