Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Utah Child Photographer {Halloween Mini Sessions!! Sneak Peek}

Halloween/Fall Mini sessions were this past weekend. I finished up photographing on Sunday night and have been editing ever since! There were so many darling costumes, fun fall outfits and adorable kiddo's!! I loved photographing my regular clients along with a few new cuties! Here is a sample of some of the images. There will be a whole lot more so check out my sneak peek album by clicking here on my facebook page! Thanks so much to everyone who came to my Mini Sessions. I'm booking now for Christmas Mini Sessions. Email me soon if your interested, spots are limited this year (suzy3175@gmail.com).















No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP