Friday, August 10, 2012

Brookie is three years old!

Tonight I photographed sweet Brooklyn and Payton. Brooklyn is three years old! It really doesn't seem three years since I photographed her newborn session. Wow, time sure flies by! I've really enjoyed watching her grow over the past few years and now becoming a proud big sister. Happy Birthday sweet Brooklyn! To see more of Brooklyn's photo session, visit her album on my facebook page by clicking here.  

















And just for fun,, here is a shot that shows how the girls really felt about having their photo taken today lol!

1 comment:

Pamela Thomas said...

I can't believe how wonderful they turned out! I thought they all would be like this one! This one is so stinking cute though! You are as ever beyond amazing and my expectations of the pictures are left in the dust! If you can get wonderful pictures of a 3 year old and a 9 month old you can do anything!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP