Saturday, June 9, 2012

Utah Wedding Photographer {Leo and Missy}


Tonight I photographed Leo and Missy's wedding. Theirs was a backyard ceremony and reception. It was also my first time photographing a wedding at someone's home. I liked it! Everything was decorated so nicely and every detail was sweet and sentimental. Missy's step mother made the archway where they stood during the ceremony and her Grandmother made their amazing wedding cake! I think their wedding was extra special because of their loved one's contributions. Thanks for having me as your photographer! Wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness together! To see more photos of Leo and Missy's wedding, check their album on my facebook page by clicking here.
























No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP