Saturday, March 31, 2012

Aubrey and AJ {Engagment Session}

I photographed AJ and Aubrey's engagement session today. We had a good ole time down on the farm! These two are a lot of fun and everything seemed to fall into place perfectly for them. AJ has a love for tractors, so I thought a nearby farm (that I've photographed at before) would be the perfect place. This past week, I drove by the farm twice and nobody was home. I was hoping that my luck today would be different. After arriving at the farm, I realized that once again nobody was home. Their neighbors however were outside on their lawn. I introduced myself and am so glad I did! They were the sweetest people and didn't mind letting me photograph at their home instead (also a farm). Their names are Don and Mary. It turns out, Don is a "tractor collector"! He had an amazing collection of tractors (both real, toy, and even small bike tractors). It was pretty amazing just viewing his collection. We had so much fun and couldn't have asked for a better location or experience! Thank you to Don and Mary for allowing us to photograph at your beautiful farm! And if your reading this, check back again soon because I'm just getting started. Lot's more to come!



































No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP