Friday, June 26, 2009

Park fun

Have I ever mentioned that I have brown eyes and always wanted a brown-eyed child? It's true, and if brown is so dominant than how did I have three big blue-eyed babies? Although looking at them today, I'm glad they got the features that they did. I love everything about each one of them and wouldn't change a thing! It was warm and beautiful yesterday evening. After working inside all day, I decided it was time for a break and took the kids for ice-cream and then to the park to play. They had fun playing, and Daxon gathered the entire playground to play together. It seems Dax is quite the little leader.

Daxon


Ryker - just got put in time out (for throwing rocks) and not happy about it.


Zaylee Sue - swinging away on the bars.


Going down the slide together

No comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP